Treaty 2 Territory – Friday, October 11, 2019, the 2020 Winter Games held its’ 2nd meeting this fall in the PFN Administration Boardroom.
Topics of discussion included;
- Continue to strategize the 2020 Winter Game events;
- Local Nation PFN Sports and Recreation Worker presented her report to date of compiling all networks she had established and review of the draft schedule;
- Corrina Letandre (not pictured) was invited to share her ideas as she had planned and coordinated the North American Indigenous Games. She’s a great asset to have on the committee;
- Next steps is to put a call out for committee members and volunteers;
- Complete proposal which will be developed by the FNT2T Sports and Recreation Circle Keeper, Lana Racette and the PFN Recreation Committee Members.
Present; Nadine Anderson, Committee Member, Jewel Parisien, PFN LN Recreation Helper, Chief Garnet Woodhouse, Lana Racette, FNT2T HRA/Sports and Recreation Circle Keeper, Councillor Ted Woodhouse, Councillor Richard Woodhouse and Corrina Letandre (not pictured), Committee Member. Both Boh Kubrakovich, Lead Keeper and Ray Mousseau, Communications Keeper send their regrets.
Next meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at the Pinaymootang Administration Office. Focus will be on building a solid committee, booking all the ventures, signage and sponsorship campaign.
More information, please check us out online www.t2twintergames2020.com.
Last modified: October 14, 2019