Treaty 2 Territory – The Life Long Learning (LLL) Keeper is the primary leader and principal advisor to the First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory (FNT2T) Government and within the seven (7) circles that fall under the Executive bundle – Administration . The role of the Keeper is to over-see the circle in its entirety and work with the Earth Lodge to achieve the strategy under the LLL and the LLL Onankonehkawinan (Law).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Principal leader in LLL and primary supervisor for its operation;
- Directs the overall development, implementation and delivery for LLL;
- Develops and implements processes that will determine FNT2T needs as a foundation for the development for FNT2T priorities workplans and budgets;
- Launch the K-4 Anishinaabemoowin /Landbase school;
- Implementing the territorial school system under the LLL Onankonehkawinan (Law);
- Identifies goals and objectives and expected outcomes for LLL Circle;
- Achieves tasks within the overall strategy of the LLL Circle;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMTED TO:
- Masters degree in education or a combination of acceptable combination of education, training, and a minimum of 10 years experience in the field;
- Knowledge of education programs and policies;
- Ability to work in demanding and fast‐paced work environment with exceptional organizational and time‐management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of Anishinaabe language and understanding of culture & tradition an asset;
- Start Date: TBD
- Location: Government Offices
- Wage: Dependent on Qualifications
Please Apply by 3 December 2021 to (Cover Letter, resume, references):
First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory
Administration – Human Resources
Box 200, Ebb and Flow Anishinaabe Nation
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last modified: March 9, 2022