CAREER OPPORTUNITY – Lifelong Learning Bundle Holder
Treaty 2 Territory – Earth Lodge has four primary bundles of Culture, Wellbeing, Life Long Learning and Nation Building. Under the supervision of the Earth Lodge Keeper, The Life Long Learning Bundle Holder is responsible for Nation and Government development of Life Long Learning and as a leader and advisor to the First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory (FNT2T) Government and within the seven (7) circles that fall under the Executive bundle – Administration
The role of the Bundle Holder is to work with the Life Long Learning (LLL) Circle Keeper and over-see all aspects in its entirety and work within the Earth Lodge to achieve the strategy under the LLL and the LLL Onankonehkawinan (Law).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Principal leader in the planning and operation of the Life Long Learning College in Dauphin.
• Develop an overall strategy and workplan as the Life Long Learning Bundle Holder
• Lead the overall development, implementation and delivery for Life Long Learning courses
and programs for Treaty 2.
• Develop and implement processes that will determine FNT2T needs as a foundation for the
development for FNT2T priorities workplans and budgets.
• Launch the Life Long Learning College; pursue financial independence; assist with
Anishinaabemowin and Landbased Education; as related to our Vision;
• Work with the LLL Circle identifies goals and objectives and expected outcomes for LLL
Circle and the work plan of the Earth Lodge – LLL Bundle.
• Assist with the implementation of the territorial school system under the LLL
• Performs other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMTED TO:
• Master’s Degree in education or a combination of acceptable combination of education,
training, and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field;
• Knowledge of college programs and policies.
• Ability to work in demanding and fast‐paced work environment with exceptional
organizational and time‐management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict
• Knowledge of Anishinaabe language, culture & tradition an asset.
o Start Date: TBD
o Location: Government Offices in Dauphin
o Wage: Dependent on Qualifications
Please apply by March 4, 2022 (Cover Letter, resume and references): FNT2T Human Resources
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last modified: June 6, 2022