Executive Bundle includes:
The Governing Council shall consider all matters, and make any decisions or issue instructions that it considers to be appropriate while the Governing Council is not meeting.
The Executive Council shall generally be responsible, for assignment of work, to the Senior Officials, as set out within our Governance structure and Laws. The Executive Council, shall take up any instructions, provided by Resolution, by the Governing Council.
The Executive Council, shall meet on a monthly basis. Where possible the date set, for a meeting, after all business is processed at each meeting. In addition to its own agenda, the Executive Council shall consider agenda items, recommendations.
The Executive Council shall be the Authority, between meetings, reporting, at the next meeting to the Governing Council, on all decisions taken, and those decisions by the Governing Council.
Our Executive Council is:
- Ogichidaa (Grand Chief) – Cornell McLean, Animozeebeeng
- Ogema Kurvis Anderson, Pinaymootang (Fairford)
- Ogema Norman Bone, Keeseekoowenin (Dauphin Lake/Riding Mtn)
- Ogema Cameron Catcheway Skownan (Waterhen)
- Ogema Chief Barry McKay, Tootinaowaziibeeng (Valley River)
- Ogema Derek Nepinak, Minegoziibe (Pine Creek)
14 July 2022