The Men Council advise, and make recommendations concerning the Life Long Learning Circle and Justice and Peacekeeping along with being part of the Law-Making body of The Nation through the Governing Council.
With the guidance and support of our men we will be able to ensure our people and local Nations are provided the tools of learning in order for individuals to carry out their life purpose in a successful and meaningful way.
The Men Council is made up of one (1) appointed member from each Local Nation within First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory. The Chairperson of the Council is part of the Governing Council.
The Council meets a minimum four (4) times per year.
- Ebb & Flow: Darren Mousseau
- Dauphin River: Leo Sumner
- Gambler: Chief David LeDoux
- Keeseekoowenin: Barry Bone
- Lake Manitoba: Joseph Maytawashing
- Lake St. Martin: Jules beardy
- Little Saskatchewan: Leroy Thompson
- O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi: Trevor McDonald
- Pinaymootang: Ted Woodhouse
- Skownan: Ken Catcheway
- Tootinaowaziibeeng: Shane Lynxleg