Treasury and Financial Administration
Treaty 2 Territory – The Anishinaabek has advanced with sovereign steps of self-determination under Anishinaabe inherent rights. Our collaborative process requires performance excellence to accomplish inherent sovereign-based goals and operation.
Today the Government of FNT2T has advanced with sovereign steps of internal and external administration through the T2T Treasury and Administration Onankonehkawin. Our collaborative process requires performance excellence to accomplish inherent sovereign based goals and operation. Our Treasury and Administration is part of the Legislative Bundle which operates through Onankonehkawin.
The role of the Treasury is to provide balance, fiscal accountability, fiscal transparency, implement fiscal relations based on inherent rights, implement government to government fiscal agreements and treaty rights-based funding, manage territorial assets from lands, resources, waters, meet obligations, and manage direct transfer agreements.
The Treasury is responsible for managing financial assets from Infrastructure, Programs, and Services (IPSs), Indian Moneys, and Trust Moneys.
- Ancestral law development in relation to accountability and transparency;
- Fiscal relations and bilateral agreements.
- Maintain a Treasury and Administration advisory Circle; and
- Act on all matters related to administrative operations through the law, regulation, policies and processes.
The Treasury has the mandate from the Treasury and Administration Onankonehkawinan in ancestral law development in relation to accountability and transparency, fiscal relations and bilateral agreements, maintain a Treasury and Administration advisory circle, maintain administrative operations through the law, regulation, policies and processes.
Grand Council – 23/24 August 2022 Kakakwekejeong
The Treasury and Financial Administration is part of the Legislative Bundle and oversees the Treasury and Financial Administration of the government and interpretation of the Onankonehkawinan. A resolution has come forward by the Governing Council to review, discuss and pass the Odaminoang Onankonehkawinan at this year’s Grand Council is ready for 23/24 August 2022 at the Community Complex at Kakakwekejeong.
Register today at http://fnt2t.com/grandcouncil2022
Check out our latest MTNLIVE Here
Documentation to Review and reference:
- Resolution 2021-02-11-001
- FNT2T Treasury and Financial Administration – Executive Summary – July 2022
- FNT2T Treasury and Financial Administration – Overview July 2022
- FNT2T Treasury and Financial Administration Onakonehkewinan – Briefing Note July 2022
- FNT2T Treasury and Administration Law – PPT July 2022
- FNT2T Treasury and Financial Administration Onakonehkewinan – July 2022
- Earth Lodge – Capacity Building
Join the Government of FNT2T today
14 July 2022